- To develop scientific attitudes such as objective outlook, spirit of enquiry, inventiveness, accuracy and precision.
- To apply the common laboratory procedures correctly
- To relate laboratory work to the bigger picture, to recognize the applicability of scientific principles to real world situations and to recognize when seemingly minor oversights can have serious consequences
- To integrate and apply information and experience from science courses to current and future practices.
- Demonstration of science experiments
- Issuing of equipment required for conducting various lessons in schools as well as during peer lessons